Privacy and Policy
This Privacy and Cookie Notice shows information on how Dubarter collects and use your data when you visit our website or mobile applications.
1. Processing the data about you
We continually improve our products and services and your experience so we collect data about you.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Dubarter marketplace including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
Once you agree we put a cookie on your computer which is a small file of letters and numbers.
Cookies give us information about your interests while using our website and mobile applications, which helps us to provide you with an better browsing experience. Examples of cookies’ purposes:
- Defining and counting the number of visitors and to track how visitors move around the site when they are using it.
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items and items stored in your cart
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages customized to your interests.
Another cookies may be set to your computer when you use our marketplace by our approved third parties, which include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
4. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, applications, products and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our marketplace from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
Conditions to share your data with third parties:
-Only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
5. Your legal rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
6. Further details
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact